As of June 1 2020, our community will be able to;
- Dine in at some restaurants and cafés in-Centre
- Enjoy beauty treatments including but not limited to massage, nail and beauty therapy
- Take part in exercise classes and gym sessions at our in-Centre health clubs.
Restaurants and Cafes
We’re thrilled to see some of our restaurants and cafes begin to offer dine-in options. See below for a list of those retailers who now offer dine-in services. Please note, dine-in options for patrons is restricted to up to 20 people – provided all social distancing requirements are also met.
Find below a list of our restaurants and cafes offering dine in:
Beauty services will start to reopen by appointment only. This means walk-ins will not be accommodated. For this reason, it may take longer for some beauty services to reopen than others. Again, please remember the maximum number of patrons at any given time is up to 20 people and all social distancing requirements must be maintained. Stores will display the maximum number of patrons at their entry or shop window for your convenience.
Our Hairdresser's and barber's are still open, adhering to the one person per four square metre rule and social distancing.
Book an appointment at:
Cosmetic injections and treatments such as micro-needling are permitted as long as it is provided by a registered health practitioner and social distancing is observed as much as possible.
Book a service at:
Laser Clinics Australia. Please note LCA will be open for services from Saturday 16 May, the team ask that you come to your appointment alone.
Our Beauty Spa's re-opening are as follows:
Pure Indulgence will be open for product sales from 14 May and offering services from Saturday 16 May.
Shrungaar Beauty will reopen from Saturday 16 May.
Our massage providers open for bookings are:
Our nail salons are currently closed but from 16 May they will start to reopen as part of stage one our Queensland's COVID-19 step-down approach.
Book an appointment at:
While we understand that the re-introduction of in-Centre experiences that have been greatly missed by our community is something to be excited about, we ask you to continue to play your part to keep our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.